Our state of the art weaving facility with air jet and projectile looms supported by latest back process technology ensures high quality greige fabrics for all applications;
Plain Fabrics, Sheeting Fabrics, Poplin Fabrics, Canvas, Oxford, Duck, Herringbone, Twills & Drills, Sateens, Rip Stops, Slub Fabrics, Stretch Fabrics, Slub & Polyester Stretch Fabrics, Cotton Nylon – Viscose – Linen Blends, Melange Fabrics, Fine Counts up to 800 TC, Dyed Yarns, Twisted Yarn Fabrics, Panama Fabrics etc.
List of Machinery:
1. Sulzer Looms (Wider Width high RPMs from 75” upto 153”)
2. Air-Jet (Japan from 500 to 1200Rpms (Width 190cm to 340cm)
3. Auto-Power, Auto Dropper
4. Jacquard & Dobby Loom
5. Warping: Benninger Swiss
6. Sizing: Sucker Muller, Germany.
7. Air-Compressor: Atlas Copco, Belgium
8. Inspection Frames: Nr. 18 upto 130” Width
9. Rolling Machines: Max. Upto 400Kgs or 1 mtr Diameter (Jumbo)
10. Air-Conditioning Plant: Luwa AG-Zurich Swiss
11. Chiller: Carrier USA
12. Cooling Tower: Luwa AG-Swiss
13. Doubling: Murata-Japan
List of Machinery:
1. Bleaching range (Both Continuous Plant & kier Bleach)
2. Singeing & desizing
3. Dyeing Range, Dyeing Jiggers (130” Thermosole Dyeing Machine)
4. Rotary Printing Machines (Reggiani + Zimmer) upto 20colors
5. Flat Bed Printing Machine (Latest Reggiani for Panel)
6. Roller Printing Machines
Our production facilities are capable of Printing 2.5 million meters and Dyeing 1.2 million meters per month. We are renowned for the finest printing in Pakistan with 20 colors upto 126″ width.State of the art dyeing is possible in pigment, reactive & VAT dyes, besides finishes, various other treatments such as stain release, water repellant, fire retardant and crease recovery are possible.
Our processing facilites includes latest Rotary Printing Machines, Continuous Dyeing Ranges Thermosol and Pad Steam, Continuous Open width Bleaching ranges. Sanforizing, Mercerizing, Raising machines. Calendars, a Sueding Plant, Automatic Color Dispensing and Screen Engraving Equipment..
7. Baking Machines
8. Stenters fitted with electronic weft straighteners Mahlo Systems
9. Sanforizing Machine (130”)
10. Mercerizing Machine (130”)
12. Colour Kitchen
13. Raising Machines
Modern day’s products need to be stitched at highest quality level. We give great importance to confection of textile products as it is really important both for durability as well as look of items.
More than 200 Stitching Machines for Home Textiles & More than 100 machines for Garments. All kinds of stitching machines are available. Other than the simple lock stitch, we have facilities for different types of stitches for different products. For instance, in the production of table cloths, we can make the Cord Stitch, Mitred Corner, Fagotting Stitch, Applique Borders, etc. For Bed Sheets, we can make the Marrow Stitch, Fagotting Stitch, Self – piped Hem, Tubular Piping, and Attached Hem and so on.